Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Couple updates

So for starters, I've been meeting with SSgt Spaulding at the recruiting station for the past couple days and it's been going pretty well. Thursday I'll be PTing with him and the other poolees, doing a 1.5 mile run. I think I might go for a 1.5 mile tomorrow as well, but I'll do it on my own just to see what kind of time I can get. As far as my dieting, I'm still doing really well. Keeping track of all my calories with www.livestrong.com and haven't been going over. Next week probably I'll be trying the 3 day diet. It causes rapid weight loss, but has been known to be effective and it's not all that unhealthy. If anyone wants to check it out or try it, you can find the foods you have to eat at http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-3-day-diet . It's VERY specific with the foods you eat, and guarantees about 7-10 lbs lost in a week. Do not try to do the same plan for more than three days of the week.

In other news, my ankle's still holding up great. I even dropped from the pull-up bar today at the station and it didn't hurt it at all, which surprised me. I thought it might be a little sensitive, but it wasn't. Oh, and as far as my MOS, I finally decided on what I want to do. I ended up choosing 3521, which is in Motor Transport. I'll be an Automotive Organizational Mechanic.

I'll probably try for another video tomorrow, I'll wait until after my run though so I can report on how it went. I'm tired as hell right now so I'm probably going to hit the rack here soon. You'll be hearin' from me tomorrow, later guys. Stay motivated, stay healthy.



And! My friend Zach McVey is working on losing weight to enlist as well, so check out his blog/vlog at zmcvey1.blogspot.com :) keep him motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment