Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today = No motivation. Oh well.

Today, I have had zero motivation. I woke up tired and sluggish, didn't want to get up. Didn't matter. I made myself go for another 25 minute run like yesterday, didn't stop at all. That might not be that big of a deal to those who are in shape, but when you're me? That's a personal best. I've never ran that long without stopping a single time in my life (other than yesterday). The entire time, I wanted to stop. Not going to lie. I was not in the mood to be working out at all. My legs are tired and sore from yesterday, again, didn't matter. I'm starting to learn a great deal about my limits. I was positive I would not finish the run. I surprised myself. It wasn't a sudden burst of energy or desire, it was just not taking "no" for an answer. That was the lesson I learned today. I'm not going to all of the sudden get a desire or urge to do the work. It's a matter of how much self-discipline I have to do what needs to be done. I'm actually feeling better too, now that I think about it.
Couple other cool things about my jog before I go, I didn't wear my ankle brace today or yesterday and have had zero pain. As well as, the other day I mentioned my chest has been having pain when I run. Today it took a lot longer before the tightness came, and it was hardly anything today. Must mean my endurance is building up? Hope so! Now I'm off to clean the kitchen for Mom before she gets off work.

I'll probably do a video next time, maybe show some more before and after pictures and whatnot. Later guys.

-A. Jarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment