Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hellooooo Poolees, Future Marines, Fatbodies and Marines.

Been a couple weeks, I'm still here! Just had a lot of stuff going on lately with my fiancee having just moved in. No worries, we're not getting married during my career. I've already been warned by Marines to not cross my career with my relationships. He's moved in to the house though, which is nice. Anyway, this isn't about my love life. I did a TON of PT-ing and other physical stuff today, so I'm pretty exhausted. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, didn't forget about you. I've been doing P90x again, and I love it. It feels so good. If you don't do it, you should. I hope everyone's staying moto-vated and feeling good, and if anyone has any lack in moto-vation, give me a holler! I'm always close by. A friend of mine starts the Crucible either today or tomorrow, I'm really excited for him. This is a really scatterbrained post because I'm doing a bunch of things at once, so I'm sorry if I sound totally random and this is poorly written. I promise I'm usually pretty dang good with my grammar and sentence structure! Haha. See you all later.

Stay motovated, God bless!
-Jarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment