Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not completely about the Marine Corps.

It's dawning on me more and more with the day that people have no values anymore. Among the people I know who are Marines and future Marines, there's a lot more respect from them for people that don't even deserve it. Then again, I'm not one to decide what someone deserves. Either way, the way people are nowadays drives me crazy. Lying, cheating, stealing. It's everywhere, among nearly everyone. If you've seen Ears, Open. Eyeballs, Click. Chapter One: Receiving, you probably remember SDI SSgt Nichols mentioning that a Marine never lies, cheats, or steals. Marines also uphold honor, courage and commitment. Now why in the world is that generally restricted to people who save lives? Why can't everyone have some sense of right and wrong that's remotely accurate. It's terrible. I have very little faith in humanity anymore. It's a wonder I want to defend the freedoms of these people. I'll end my rant here, I just needed to get that out. Thanks guys.
Stay motivated!

-Jarrah

2 comments:

  1. Is that movie really educational for future marines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, if you haven't seen it, do so as soon as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete